Personal Assistant to Managing Director
on a 6-month contract with the possibility of a Permanent Full-Time Appointment thereafter
Based in Beaconsfield New Town
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join our energetic team in our Beaconsfield head office. Starboard Hotels is an owning and operating hotel group with branded and unbranded properties throughout the Country. The successful candidate will work directly with the Managing Director and will be responsible for organising events and all logistics around his diary. You will need to have previous PA experience and excellent organisational skills with a strong work ethic.
Management of the MD’s diary
Organisation of travel, meetings & events
Line management of the Administrative Assistant
Manage overall office procedures
Preparing letters, agendas, minutes, reports, presentations, board packs, business plans & funding packs, along with documentation & information for acquisitions
What we offer:
Work in a lively environment where people with energy, passion and commitment work together to fulfill ambitious goals and achieve their individual potential
Work in new, state of the art offices in a lovely location with a friendly supportive team
An attractive salary and benefit package
Reporting to: Managing Director
Responsible for: Administrative Assistant
Location: Park House, 10 Penn Road, Beaconsfield, HP9 2LH
Purpose of Post: The post-holder will be responsible for providing a high standard of administrative & business support to the Managing Director & line management of the Administrative Assistant
• Management of Managing Director’s & own emails & to sort and prioritise incoming post. To act on own initiative, where appropriate, in response to in-coming correspondence.
• Management of Managing Director’s diary & preparing accompanying documentation.
• To organise Managing Directors travel, meetings and appointments, book venues, and make any other arrangements as necessary.
• Organisation and coordination of meetings & events for both the Company and personally for the Managing Director. Ensuring all hospitality requirements are met.
• Manage personal arrangements for the Managing Director e.g. travel arrangements.
• Assist the Managing Director & other Director’s as required.
• Providing information, documentation and evidence for acquisitions. Arrange visits, project or legal meetings for acquisitions.
• Preparing letters, agendas, minutes and reports, presentations, board packs, business plans & funding packs.
• To deal with telephone enquiries appropriately (these maybe confidential and sometimes urgent). To ensure that all telephone, email and personal enquiries/callers are responded to promptly and courteously, and that messages are recorded and passed on with minimum delay.
• To maintain efficient paper & electronic filing and record keeping systems ensuring that items are readily accessible.
• Manage overall office procedures including policies & copyright requirements.
• To deal with any administrative actions which may arise.
• Minimum of 5 years PA experience
• Good communication and telephone skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office 365 and general IT skills
• Confident & highly organised
• Proactive & articulate
To carry out all duties of the post in accordance with the Equal Opportunities policy of the Company at all times
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and the post holder will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by their changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
If you are ready for a new opportunity and you meet the above requirements or for further information
please email email@example.com confirming your expected salary requirements.
Closing date is 26th February 2019. Apply now!