Reception Manager, ibis Styles Haydock
Each ibis Styles hotel has a story, and we are seeking people who are genuine, friendly, thoughtful and resourceful to help us tell it. Someone who will put people at the heart of everything they do, and who will embrace the distinctiveness associated with an ibis Styles property.
Located a hurdle’s jump from Haydock Park Racecourse, the ibis Styles Haydock is ideally situated for horse racing enthusiasts to savour the atmosphere of race day. The modern interiors of this stylish hotel are a celebration of horse racing and its cultural and sporting significance to the local area. The property has 102 rooms, a contemporary bar and restaurant and four meeting rooms all designed to reflect Haydock’s unique heritage. The ibis Styles Haydock offers the perfect working environment for someone who would value an opportunity to continue their personal and professional development with a new challenge.
We are looking for an inspirational and passionate Reception Manager who can lead our vibrant front team as we continue to work together to deliver exceptional guest service.
As the Reception Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of the reception and nights team to ensure that front desk operations are organised and efficient to ensure that guests enjoy a positive experience at the hotel.
- Handling transactions, offering local insights and anticipating every detail of a guest’s experience.
- Supporting the GM with financial and administration tasks.
- Assisting the other Managers in the overall operation of the hotel.
- Cultivating a warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel welcome throughout their stay.
- Upholding the values of the ibis Styles Haydock by reflecting its image and performing in accordance with both company and brand standards.
In return, we will give you a competitive salary and benefits package, and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. In addition, you’ll join a great team that makes work fun, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, send a copy of your CV, and any other relevant documentation to Marie Miller: email@example.com